Monday, June 22, 2020

How to Convert Divisiveness into Cooperation

Your government, my government, and any governments we share, are "governments" because they force their "customers" (subjects, citizens) to pay them money, under the claim that they will maintain "law and order."  The reason they force us to pay is that there is widespread belief that they wouldn't get enough money to maintain "law and order" if they didn't force people to pay, and not enough recognition that every other service collects money to keep itself going only from people who are willing to pay for the service they offer.  Every service that can't keep itself afloat with the money that willing customers pay to it must either become part of the government, or dissolve.

Government does its best to replace your conscience with the idea that government itself, through legislators, will distinguish good from evil, and instruct you on how to behave.  It does its best to equate obedience to it with "good behavior."  This is naturally divisive because the people with the strongest consciences will refuse to be obedient to bad law, and thus be on the "wrong side" of the law.  Those who want to control everything will hide this by magnifying other divisions that can appear in society, such as between the owners of productive stuff, and those they hire to run it, or between different races, or between the rich and the poor, between the sexes, between Republicans and Democrats, or whatever they can find to divide us, except for one, the division between the authorities and everyone else.  Government will never acknowledge (and apparently has a pretty effective method of stopping mainstream media outlets from acknowledging) the division between coercive authority and the generally peaceful masses over which authorities "lord it."

So I write.  I like Telegram because it is nearly completely devoid of targeted ads.  I'm in several Telegram groups in which I find tremendous value.  Below, please find the links and descriptions to some of them. Telegram was created using money from Pavel Durov who seems just to be a great guy who has a lot of money.  I bet there's an angle for him to make money off the existence of Telegram, but that makes me happy.  I like people who create such awesomeness to get rich. There is speculation that Telegram could be forced (or agree) to share the keys with which messages are encrypted with states.  I don't think all the code is open source.  It could be a honeypot for people who want to communicate in secret.  I'm not worried about it, though.

https://t.me/voluntaryism_group - This is the group for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss voluntaryism or the strategies we use to promote it.  Voluntaryism, in my mind, is the antidote to the problem of government, or, as Michael Huemer calls, it, The Problem of Political Authority.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFH6MmIQWW60Hf5mYw - This is the Caledonia Tribe broadcast channel, and we have a website too, at http://caledoniatribe.com/ but it doesn't yet contain much more than you can find in the channel.  It's my tribe.  Well, one of my tribes.  I contain multitudes, just like you.

https://t.me/BitcoinFastingGroup - Put "fasting" in the search box to find out what I've written about it.  I love this group because it's full of smart people and we encourage each other to give our bodies the kinds of stress for which we evolved (not eating for a while every now and then).  Both Bitcoin and fasting attract smart people, apparently.

https://t.me/nvc_pe_eq - A group in which you can learn about Non-Violent Communications.  Marshall Rosenberg wrote the original book on this "technology," which is a different way of thinking about interacting with other people. Purging violence from our lives starts with each one of us, and language itself is a great place to start.

https://t.me/anarchapulco - This is Jeff Berwick's Anarchapulco Telegram group.  Voluntaryism, freedom, and respect for the individual conscience are the foundations of a healthy society. Such health removes the need for a ruler, and thus keeps closed the door to corruption about which Lord Acton wrote when he mentioned that power corrupts.  To be without a ruler and still survive means that you control yourself.  You use your own conscience as your guide.  If you call this anarchy, you are technically correct, but, thanks to massive brainwashing, you will confuse a lot of people.  However, in most of the groups I like, "anarchy" is used accurately, appreciated, sought, and honored.

https://t.me/dyiweh - This is Ernest Hancock's Declare Your Independence Telegram group.  You can catch his radio show using any of the links on the website: https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/declare-your-independence-with-ernest-hancock.  I just participate in the Telegram Group because I crave interaction.

https://t.me/EssentialBusinesses - This is a channel I created (I'm the only one who can post) so that I have my own little broadcast system.  It was a kind of gut reaction to the BS authorities started spouting when they were cued by Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, and other psychos.

If you find value in any of these groups, please mention that "The voluntaryist webmaster guy" told you about it in the group.  Peace and freedom spread one person at a time.

No comments: